About Us

Gaslight Building

History

Originally built in 1917, the brick building that now stands is all that remains of the old Denair school. In 1958 the original tank house, corridors and attached classrooms were torn down. This left only the auditorium of the old two-story school standing. The Denair Community Services Committee purchased the building in 1968.  In 2002, The Gaslight Community Conservatory was formed.

Mission Statement

To foster appreciation of the performing arts.  To offer the community a venue for developing skills in the performing arts.

Board of Directors

Erica Prock, Patty Chesney, Anissa Stonebarger, Amber Traini, Annette Jackson and Katie Wynn

To contact the Board, email board@denairgaslight.com